At A Glance
Job Reference: JJ-POJ-201222-05
Job Reference: Full Time/Part Time
Role/Type: Contract/Full Time/Part Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: Previous police experience requiredApply Now
Intelligence Researchers - Hampshire Constabulary
Red Snapper Recruitment are launching a number of Police Staff roles across Hampshire from the 11th January 2021.
The roles can last from a few weeks through to 6 months or longer.
Click HERE to apply. If you meet the requirements you will be contacted with more infomation.
We welcome applications from individuals with recent & non-recent experience. To be considered, you will be assessed and if successful you will receive further training.
Red Snapper Recruitment have an extensive set of services and benefits and as part of our commitment to agency workers with them receiving training and on-going development whilst in post.
- Carry out high quality and timely research from various internal and external sources in connection with the operational requirement of the department/force
- Provide an effective research support to analytical staff involved in intelligence, crime and operational work.
- Compile reports and briefings to support intelligence development and operational work and when required presenting such material to other staff and management.
- Liaise with appropriate external agencies, partners and contractors to identify relevant information
Experience and Skills
- Previous police experience required
Induction and Training
Refresher training provided
TBC (more details to follow)
Suitable and selected applicants will be required to pass police clearance to Non-Police Personnel Vetting (NPPV 2 or higher). This clearance takes approximately two weeks to process. Applicants will need to declare their previous criminal record which may or may not effect your application.
Project Start Date
From the 11th January 2021
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer him or her. We have a referral bonus scheme and will reward you, with retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Red Snapper Recruitment is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group is an equal opportunities employer.