At A Glance
Job Reference: JC-POJ-200930-01
Job Reference: Full Time
Role/Type: Contract/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: N/AApply Now
RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for a Surveillance Trainer and Surveillance Motorcyclist to work in Preston on a temporary contract. You will need to have completed the National level 1 surveillance qualification and National Q4 Surveillance Motorcyclist qualification.
- To manage and participate in a wide range of evidence gathering and investigation duties for serious and complex crime, ensuring that any evidence obtained is recorded, secured and preserved in a timely and appropriate manner.
- To investigate Level 2 criminality and to proactively target and investigate criminals involved in Serious and Organised Crime who cause serious harm to the communities of Lancashire.
- To provide a Surveillance Motorcyclist function, accredited by the College of Policing.
- To provide Surveillance training and assess student’s ability to the national surveillance competencies. To deliver training in the most appropriate manner for the subject matter, target group, using resources available.
- To monitor and assess competency levels of operational teams, providing feedback, training, mentoring and coaching. To liaise with supervision regarding professional development and progression of staff.
- Develop the knowledge, understanding, skills, attitudes and behaviour of all students using national and constabulary competencies. To ensure that all activities are in support of corporate and departmental strategies and plans.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.