At A Glance
Job Reference: MP-POJ-200924-04
Salary: Contract rates
Job Reference: Full Time
Role/Type: Fixed Term/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: N/AApply Now
My client represents a Policing and Government colloboration to fight serious organised crime affecting local Government.
Launched in 2018, the colloboration is formed of experts in their field with experience drawn from investigating all types of economic crime.
As a result of external funding, my Client is leading the national response to serious organised crime in COVID-19 support schemes provided by Government and is looking for an experienced intelligence practitioner from the Law Enforcement Community.
- Delivering large and complex criminal enquiries
- Apply Digital Forensic strategies and tools to criminal investigations
- Work in collaboration with Law Enforcement Agencies
- Work closely with investigators and take a forensically led approach to expanding on intial findings
- Well respected practitioner in the Digital Forensic space
- Provided technical expertise in the identification , recovery , analysis and presentation of evidence from digitial media
- Worked in an ISO1725 environment
- Qualified in Forensic software tools such as Encase, FTK or NUIX
- Previously worked for a Law Enforcement Agency and be vetted to 'SC' Level
- Good Rates of Pay
- Initial 6 month contract with a possible transition to a permanent posting
- Work for an organisation that operates on a National basis
- Develop your career as an Intelligence Analyst
If you want to be part of an organisation that values its employees and offers fantastic career progression and company benefits, then please email your CV to Michael.Pastor@rsg.ltd
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them. We have a referral bonus scheme and will reward you, with retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
RSR Regulator is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.